HOW TO DECRIBE A FACE?

This is a very broad question due to the many variables there are regarding a face. For example there are four different face shapes that most people can be categorized, such as; round, square, heart and oval shaped. The eyes, nose, mouth and ears have different features as do facial hair, eye brows, mustaches and beards. 
I am a Polynesian who has a square type face with high cheek bones. My eyes are oval and color hazel green. My eyebrows are fairly thin and slightly arched. My face completion is brown no achne. My nose is in proportion to my face.My lips are slightly full. I do not have a mustache nor a beard. My chin is slightly rounded not pointy. AND NOW THE HOMEWORK FOR YOU IS TO DESCRIBE THESE TWO FACES AS AN ENGLISH PRACTICE.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello i´m a beginner english practice in this page!

    I think that she has a heart sheap face, slightly fairly eyebrown, i like it. Also she has a nice nouse and beautiful eyes!
    Well.... He is a very very good looking men. He has a beautiful eyes too.
    Thanks! for this space! itS VERY INTERESTING!
    Elizabeth

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sorry versión corregida!
    Hello i´m a beginner english practice in this page!

    I think that she has a heart shaped face, slightly thin eyebrows, i like it. Also she has a nice nose and beautiful eyes!
    Well.... He is a very very good looking men. He has a beautiful eyes too.
    Thanks! for this space! itS VERY INTERESTING!
    Elizabeth

    ResponderEliminar

Ads by Smowtion Media